So, you received your SOLE Paycard… now what? To start taking advantage of all the benefits your SOLE Paycard offers you first must activate it.
Please note: Before activating your card, your employer must enroll your card. If you get an error message stating that your card does not exist or that the information you’ve entered is invalid, please let your employer know.
Follow along with the steps below to activate your SOLE Paycard:
1. Open up your web browser of choice (we’re using Google Chrome), and in the address bar type: solepaycard.com/activate
2. Enter your 16-digit card number with no spaces and then press continue:
Find your 16-digit card number here:
3. Check the box and then press continue to ensure you’re not a robot! 🤖:
4. Enter your card’s expiration date (month and year):
Find your card’s expiration date (month and year) here:
5. Enter the last four digits of your social security number and your card’s 3-digit security code (sometimes known as CVV) then press continue:
Find your card’s security code (or CVV) here:
6. Enter a username between 6-16 characters and enter a password that contains for following, then re-enter your password:
Including 1 upper case letter
1 lower case letter
1 special character (examples of special characters: @ or ! or $)
Your password must not contain your first name, last name, or username.
Please note: Your username and password will allow you to sign-in to your online account but not your mobile app account. Signing up for an online account and signing up for a mobile app must account be done separately though you can choose to use the same credentials.
7. Enter your email address. Then choose and answer a security question that you will remember!
8. Enter a 4-digit PIN number that you’ll remember, re-enter it and then press continue! You’ll use this number at the ATM or if you swipe your card as debit, although we recommend swiping as credit:
9. Review the information you entered then press continue:
Please note: If you try to activate your card more than three times you’ll get locked out and must call our office at 800-457-5809.
REMINDER: The username and password created in this process will allow you to sign-in to your online account but not your mobile app account. Signing up for an online account and signing up for a mobile app must account be done separately though you can choose to use the same credentials.