You deserve an upgrade. Hello Fintwist!

Hello Fintwist!

Introducing our new digital payment solution

Learn more


What should I do if I lose my card?

Call SOLE right away or use the Suspend Card feature in your SOLE Payroll Card app to prevent unauthorized card use. If you still work for the employer who gave you your paycard, ask them for a new instant issue card. If your employer does not have instant issue cards, or if you no longer work for the employer who gave you the paycard, give us a call at 800-457-5809 and we can mail you a replacement!